You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this onto 10 people.
One rule: No skipping!
1- Breakeven by The Script
2 - Apologize by OneRepublic
3 - Holes by Passenger
4 - Patience by Take That
5 - Alienation by Morning Parade
6 - Mercy by OneRepublic
7 - Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol
8 - Till Kingdom Come by Coldplay
9 - Speechless by Morning Parade
10 - Glowing by The Script
I’d like to point out I didn’t have my iPod so my phone’s music library is just limited.
Dear Loved One,
I was just emptying my inbox (I’ve fallen way behind in correspondence) and noticed that I never got back to you. I trust you have found (or replaced) your car keys by now? I did check my bedside table and they weren’t there.
While I have you, I might as well mention something that’s been nagging me: it dawned on me that you might be sitting there all warm and comfy in that safe little bubble called “ordinary life” debating whether you should join GISHWHES or not.
Perhaps there’s even a little angel on your shoulder whispering:
”Sweety, GISHWHES is scaaaary. It’s the unknown. We like the known. We like routine, and safety, and apple sauce. Besides you have so many responsibilities and obligations to attend to! Life is fine just the way it is…”
And then on your other shoulder, a little devil:
“BOOOORING! Screw normal! Do GISHWHES. Let’s get MESSY! I wanna dress up! I wanna yell in public! Your friends are lame! Let’s make new ones. International ones! Let’s mix things up a bit! Flick that whining angel off your shoulder and let’s register!”
Now, for career-preservation reasons, I normally side with the angels, but in this case, gotta admit, old Lucipher makes a strong point…
Registration closes this Sunday.
Why not join me and thousands of others as we turn the world upside down in the best possible way.
Just a thought. Anyway, stop by again sometime soon. I have tons of rhubarb in the garden and I’ve been making some killer pies.
If you’re not receiving GISHWHES e-mails then you are missing out.
Noon on a Sunday and I am researching where to buy acorns in bulk.
The things I do for Misha.
I honestly don’t think I’m going out on a huge limb by announcing that I throughly believe misha is running the kale twitter
Okay, looking up stuff for Gishwhes, and I’m dying.
Is this a $2.00 tax on people who don’t know what acorns are?
- Make a team imgur. Make sure that by default, all of your pictures are privatized so that they can be seen with a shared link, but don’t go out to all of imgur.
- Make a team youtube, make sure all the people on your team know how to upload videos unlisted.
- Make sure everyone on the team knows not to delete anything they post and submit until judging is over and the winners have been announced.
- Make an easy way for everyone on the team to contact each other.
- My recommendation is when the list comes out, put it into a google doc. It makes it easy if you give everyone the link, to claim items, update status on them, and post the links to when they’re ready to be submitted.
- Make sure to remind them to take good pictures and videos. Quality can win over quantity.
GIRLS ACTUALLY DO THIS
WHEN WE GET REALLY HAPPY LIKE THAT
AND CANT STAY STILL
AND GET A LIL BIT EMBARRASSED ABT IT
BOYS DO IT TOO
I CAN CONFIRM
i do it, and im not sure what i am
i can’t wait until october when there’s no sun outside and everything is cute colors and it’s cold and there are terrible horror movies on tv, my power is at its peak then
no because spn will come out i mean
“I don’t care that you have a dick-a gap between your teeth” What?
OH MY GOD WHAT